Sunday morning Bible Study - 9:30 AM
What the Bible says about...
Jun 2 - One true God - Acts 17:16-31
Jun 9 - God's forgiveness and ours - Matthew 18:21-35
Jun 16 - Stewardship - Psalm 8:3-9; 1 Peter 4:7-11
Jun 23 - Knowing and following God's will
- Psalm 119:30-40; 1 John 2:15-17
Jun 30 - Christian citizenship - Romans 13:1-7; 1 Peter 2:11-17
Youth Faith for Life's Sunday School - 9:30 AM
June and July - Righteous living - Romans
Children's Sunday School
June and July - Jesus is our Savior
- Synopsis of the disciples' work as they reach out to
the world for Jesus
Monday morning 8 AM
Mighty Men's Prayer Time
Tuesday morning 9 AM
Free Time Fellowship Hour
Bible study, fellowship, and refreshments
Current study: Galatians; started Apr 16th
Wednesday night Bible Study - 7 PM
May 29 - begin an Andy Stanley series
Jun 12 - cancelled due to VBS
Cross Stitch Women's Ministries (Women's Fellowship)
Our focus will be on serving others through helping
with our current ministries, making items for
Tendercare Pregnancy Center, and having occasional outings.
Our goal is to grow closer in relationship with Jesus
Christ, each other, and as a community.
- TBA, 6 PM at the church
Please contact Jess Orner for more information.
1. What son of David tried to make himself king after David's death?
2. Who prophesied doom and defeat for King Ahab and was put in
prison for his harsh words?
3. What, placed on Paul's body, brought about healings and exorcisms?
4. Who said "Let us go even unto Bethlehem, and see this thing which is
come to pass, which the Lord hath made known to us."
5. What is the longest verse in the Bible?
1. Adonijah (1 Kings 1:5-53)
2. Micaiah (1 Kings 22:26-27)
3. Aprons and handkerchiefs (Acts 19:11-12)
4. The shepherds (Luke 2:15)
5. Esther 8:9 - 90 words in the King James version
1. What king was reprimanded by his military commander for weeping
too long over his dead son?
2. What king of Judah was sent into exile in Babylon and put in prison
but was later released and treated as a friend of the King of Babylon?
3. What sorcerer was blinded at Paul's command?
4. Who said "Son, why hast thou thus dealt with us? Behold, thy father
and I have sought thee sorrowing"?
5. What are the two shortest verses in the Bible?
1. David (2 Samuel 19:1-8)
2. Jehoiachin (2 Kings 24:12, 27-30)
4. Mary (Luke 2:48)
5. "Jesus wept" John 11:35 and "Eber, Peleg, Reu" 1Chronicles 1:25
* * * * *
Bible trivia information found in The Complete book of bible trivia,
by J. Stephen Lang, Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Wheaton, IL, 1988.