Sunday morning Bible Study - 9:30 AM
God calls a People
Sep 2 - God blesses the oppressed - Exodus 1:1-22
Sep 9 - God calls a leader - Exodus 3:1-15
Sep 16 - God makes a way - Exodus 14:10-14; 19-31
Sep 23 - A Covenant community - Exodus 19:1-9
Sep 30 - God's plan for His people - Exodus 20:1-17
Children's Sunday School - 9:30 AM
Sep 2 -
Sep 9 - Jesus heals a deaf and mute man
Sep 16 - Jesus heals a man born blind
Sep 23 - Jesus raises Lazarus from the dead
Sep 30 - The miraculous catch of fish
Monday morning 8 AM
Mighty Men's Prayer Time
Tuesday morning 9 AM
Free Time Fellowship Hour
Bible study, fellowship, and refreshments
Current study: 1st Corinthians
Wednesday night Bible Study - 7 PM
Study started August 8th
"Everyday questions?" by Ravi Zacharias
Cross Stitch Women's Ministries
Our focus will be on serving others through helping with
our current ministries, making items for Tendercare
Pregnancy Center, and having occasional outings.
Our goal is to grow closer in relationship with Jesus
Christ, each other, and as a community.
- next meeting: October 14th, 6 PM
- following meeting: October 28th, 6 PM
Please contact Jess Orner for more information.
14 completed baby blankets will be delivered to
Tendercare Pregnancy Center the week of Sep 24th.
Thank you to everyone who helped to make these
1. What king executed John the Baptist after his wife's daughter
asked for the head of John on a platter?
2. When Judas appeared in Gethsemane to betray Jesus, he was
accompanied by a crowd. What were the people of the
3. Where was Jesus doing his healing work when he caused the
chief priests and the scribes to be angry?
4. Who said "Thy crowned are as the locust, and thy captains as
the great grasshoppers?"
5. What prophet said that prophets had whitewashed a pile of
1. Herod (Mark 6:14-28)
2. Swords and clubs (Mark 14:43)
3. In the temple (Matthew 21:14-16)
4. Nahum (Nahum 3:17)
5. Ezekiel (Ezekiel 13:10)
1. What Assyrian king attacked the Philistines, leading Isaiah to
walk around naked for three years?
2. Who was put in prison as a political enemy of the Philistines?
3. What miracle in Jesus' life is mentioned most in the New
4. Who said "Lord, trouble not thyself; for I am not worthy that thou
shouldest enter under my roof"?
5. What Gospel says that the transfigured Jesus wore clothes
whiter than anyone could ever wash them?
1. Sargon (Isaiah 20)
2. Samson (Judges 16:24)
3. He is resurrection
4. The centurion of Capernaum (Luke 7:6)
5. Mark (Mark 9:3)
* * * * *
Bible trivia information found in The Complete book of bible trivia,
by J. Stephen Lang, Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Wheaton, IL, 1988.