Sunday morning Bible Study - 9:30 AM
There is no magic lamp
Feb 4 - Where hope soars - Isaiah 40:12-31
Feb 11 - The suffering servant - Isaiah 52:13-53:12
Feb 18 - When God invites you - Isaiah 55:1-13
Feb 25 - Why have we fasted? - Isaiah 58:1-14
Children's Sunday School - 9:30 AM
Feb 4 - A chance to get even
Feb 11 - A united family
Feb 18 - Who's first?
Feb 25 - Don't bury that talent
Monday morning 8 AM
Mighty Men's Prayer Time
Tuesday morning 9 AM
Free Time Fellowship Hour
Bible study, fellowship, and refreshments
Current study: 1st Corinthians
Wednesday night Bible Study - 7 PM
Bible Overview - each lesson stands alone
- join us whenever you can
Feb 28 - Revelation
Women's Bible Study
- next meetings: Apr 15th, 6 PM
- at the church for about one hour
1. What king of Judah sacrificed his sons in the fire but later became
2. What son of David led a major revolt against his father?
3. What did Jesus tell the two blind men not to do after he healed them?
4. Who said "Do violence to no man, neither accuse any falsely; and be
content with your wages?"
5. According to Proverbs, we should avoid looking at wine when it is
1. Manasseh (2 Chronicles 33:1-17)
2. Absalom (2 Samuel 15)
3. Not to tell anyone else (Matthew 9:27-31)
4. John the Baptist (Luke 3:14)
5. Red (Proverbs 23:31)
1. What king of Judah tore down the pagan shrines and stamped out
child sacrifice in Judah?
2. What infamous Philistine woman tricked Samson into revealing the
secret of his strength?
3. According to Matthew's Gospel, what Sabbath healing caused the
Pharisees to plot to kill Jesus?
4. Who said "We have found him, of whom Moses in the law, and the
prophet did write, Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph?
5. In Revelation, what did the rider on the white horse bring to the
1. Josiah (2 Kings 23:10-14)
2. Delilah (Judges 16)
3. The healing of the man with the withered hand (Matthew 12:10-14)
4. Philip (John 1:46)
5. Conquest (Revelation 6:2)
* * * * *
Bible trivia information found in The Complete book of bible trivia,
by J. Stephen Lang, Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Wheaton, IL, 1988.