Sunday morning Bible Study - 9:30 AM
Looking at the Book of John
Mar 1 - The shining light - John 1:1-13
Mar 8 - The discerning caller - John 1:35-51
Mar 15 - The Messianic teacher - John 7:14-31
Mar 22 - The humble servant - John 13:1-17
Mar 29 - The loving pray-er - John 17:1-21
Youth Faith for Life Sunday School - 9:30 AM
Mar 1 - You were once slaves (Pharaoh)
Mar 8 - Seeing God's deliverance (Miriam)
Mar 15 - Faith by sight (Joshua)
Mar 22 - TBA
Mar 29 - TBA
Children's Sunday School
March - various lessons
Monday morning 8 AM
Mighty Men's Prayer Time
Tuesday morning 9 AM
Free Time Fellowship Hour
Bible study, fellowship, and refreshments
Current study: Ephesians started in August 2019
Wednesday night Bible Study - 7 PM
Study on Prayer began Jan 22, 2019
Mar 4 - continuation of study
Cross Stitch Women's Ministries (Women's Fellowship)
Our focus will be on serving others through helping
with our current ministries, making items for
Tendercare Pregnancy Center, and having occasional outings.
Our goal is to grow closer in relationship with Jesus
Christ, each other, and as a community.
- TBA, 6 PM at the church
Please contact Jess Orner for more information.
1. What army commander made Saul's son Ishbosheth king over Israel?
2. What stinging accusation of the Jews finally convinced Pilate to allow Jesus to be executed?
3. Who made an ax head float on the water?
4. Who said "Happy art thou, O Israel: who is like unto thee, O people saved by the Lord, the shield of thy help, and who is the sword of thy excellency!"
5. Paul, newly converted to Christianity, enraged the Jewish leaders in a certain city, so they decided to murder him. His friends let him down in a basket through the city wall. What city was it?
1. Abner (2 Samuel 2:8-10)
2. They claimed that Pilate was no friend of Caesar (John 19:12)
3. Elisha (2 Kings 2:19-22)
4. Moses (Deuteronomy 33:29)
5. Damascus (Acts 9:19-25)
1. What evil king of Israel pouted when he couldn't get a man to sell his plot of land?
2. What person's presence at the trial of Peter and John kept the rulers and priests from punishing the two apostles?
3. Who walked on the Sea of Galilee?
4. Who said "Sing ye to the Lord, for he hath triumphed gloriously; the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea"?
5. The judge Ehud stabbed the fat Moabite king Eglon while they were alone together. What simple maneuver did Ehud use to evade the king's guards?
1. Ahab (1 Kings 21:1-5)
2. The lame man Peter and John had healed (Acts 4:14)
3. Jesus and Peter
4. Miriam(Exodus 15:21)
5. He locked the door to the king's chamber and escaped through an upstairs porch (Judges 3:25-26)
* * * * *
Bible trivia information found in The Complete book of bible trivia,
by J. Stephen Lang, Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Wheaton, IL, 1988.