Sunday morning Bible Study - 9:30 AM
Apr 7 - Celebrating redemption - Ephesians 1:1-14
Apr 14 - Resurrection power - Ephesians 1:15-23
Apr 21 - Transforming grace - Ephesians 1:27-2:13
Apr 28 - Reconciled in Christ - Ephesians 2:11-22
Children's Sunday School - 9:30 AM
The Passion of Christ
Apr 7 - Death on a Cross
Apr 14 - Palm Sunday - review
Apr 21 - Resurrection
Apr 28 - The Church's Mission
Monday morning 8 AM
Mighty Men's Prayer Time
Tuesday morning 9 AM
Free Time Fellowship Hour
Bible study, fellowship, and refreshments
Current study: Galatians; started Apr 16th
Wednesday night Bible Study - 7 PM
Study started Oct 17th
Book of Job - "The wisdom of the Cross"
Apr 24 - please read Chapters 34-37
Cross Stitch Women's Ministries (Women's Fellowship)
Our focus will be on serving others through helping
with our current ministries, making items for
Tendercare Pregnancy Center, and having occasional outings.
Our goal is to grow closer in relationship with Jesus
Christ, each other, and as a community.
- TBA, 6 PM at the church
Please contact Jess Orner for more information.
1. What saintly king of Judah was crippled with a foot disease in
his old age?
2. Who prophesied doom for King Asa and was put in prison?
3. Who, with Peter, healed a cripple man at the Beautiful Gate?
4. Who said "Sir, I perceive that thou are a prophet?"
5. What is the shortest prayer in the Bible?
1. Asa (1 Kings 15:23)
2. Hanani (2 Chronicles 16:10)
3. John (Acts 3:1-6)
4. The woman at the well (John 4:19)
5. "Lord, save me," uttered by Peter while sinking (Matthew 14:30)
1. Who was the first king to reign at Jerusalem?
2. What king of Judah was blinded and imprisoned because he
defied Babylonian authority?
3. Where did Paul heal a crippled man?
4. Who said "Can two walk together, except they be agreed"?
5. What king of Israel had the shortest reign?
1. David (2 Samuel 5:9)
2. Zedekiah (2 Kings 25:6-7)
3. Lystra (Acts 14:8-10)
4. Amos (Amos 3:3)
5. Zimri, who ruled for seven days after usurping the throne
(1 Kings 16:15)
* * * * *
Bible trivia information found in The Complete book of bible trivia,
by J. Stephen Lang, Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Wheaton, IL, 1988.