Sunday morning Bible Study - 9:30 AM
Experiencing power: stories from the Early Church
Oct 6 - The ultimate Christian witness - Acts 6:8-15; 7:54-60
Oct 13 - Simon the Sorcerer - Acts 8:9-25
Oct 20 - Leading others to Christ - Acts 8:26-40
Oct 27 - A radical transformation - Acts 9:1-19a
Youth Faith for Life Sunday School - 9:30 AM
Oct 6 - Revelation
Oct 13 - Revelation
The spirituality of Christ
Oct 20 - The scandal of baptism
Oct 27 - The firm foundation
Children's Sunday School
October - TBA
Monday morning 8 AM
Mighty Men's Prayer Time
Tuesday morning 9 AM
Free Time Fellowship Hour
Bible study, fellowship, and refreshments
Current study: Ephesians started in August
Wednesday night Bible Study - 7 PM
Current Study: Hebrews started in September.
Oct 9 - Please read Chapters 4-8.
Cross Stitch Women's Ministries (Women's Fellowship)
Our focus will be on serving others through helping
with our current ministries, making items for
Tendercare Pregnancy Center, and having occasional outings.
Our goal is to grow closer in relationship with Jesus
Christ, each other, and as a community.
- TBA, 6 PM at the church
Please contact Jess Orner for more information.
1. Which King of Judah became king at age seven and was aided in his reign by the saintly priest Jehoiada?
2. Who suggested to Moses that he appoint judges so that he would not have to judge all cases himself?
3. What part of Peter was suppose to produce healing?
4. Who said "But thou Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel?"
5. What is the longest book in the Bible?
1. Joash (2 Kings 12:1-3)
2. His father-in-law, Jethro (ActsExodus 16:18)
3. His shadow (Acts 5:15-16)
4. Micah (Micah 5:2)
1. Who is the only king who is said to have neither mother nor father?
2. When Jesus was brought before the council, how many false witnesses were brought in to accuse Him?
3. What happened when Peter and John placed their hands on the believers at Samaria?
4. Who said "Have pity upon me, have pity upon me, O ye my friends; for the hand of God hath touched me"?
5. What is the smallest animal mentioned in the Bible?
1. Melchizedek, king of Salem (Hebrews 7:3)
2. Two (Matthew 26:57-66)
They received the Holy Spirit
4. Job (Job 19:21)
5. The gnat (Matthew 9:23-24)
* * * * *
Bible trivia information found in The Complete book of bible trivia,
by J. Stephen Lang, Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Wheaton, IL, 1988.