Sunday morning Bible Study - 9:30 AM
The Savior among us
Jan 6 - Jesus reveals His mission - Luke 4:14-30
Jan 13 - Lord of the Sabbath - Luke 5:36-6:11
Jan 20 - Jesus the healer - Luke 7:1-17
Jan 27 - Darkness defeated - Luke 8:26-39
Children's Sunday School - 9:30 AM
Jan 6 - Hope in the Servant God
Jan 13- God's friendship with us
Jan 20 - Depending on God
Jan 27 - The friends of God
Monday morning 8 AM
Mighty Men's Prayer Time
Tuesday morning 9 AM
Free Time Fellowship Hour
Bible study, fellowship, and refreshments
Current study: 2nd Corinthians
Wednesday night Bible Study - 7 PM
Study started Oct 17th
Book of Job - "The wisdom of the Cross"
Jan 16 - please read Chapters 12-14
Cross Stitch Women's Ministries (Women's Fellowship)
Our focus will be on serving others through helping
with our current ministries, making items for
Tendercare Pregnancy Center, and having occasional outings.
Our goal is to grow closer in relationship with Jesus
Christ, each other, and as a community.
- January 27th, 6 PM at the church
Please contact Jess Orner for more information.
1. What king gave his daughter as a wife for David?
2. What famous dreamer was imprisoned after being accused of
trying to seduce Potiphar's wife?
3. Whom did Peter heal of long-term palsy?
4. Who said "My mother and my brethren are these which hear the
word of God, and do it?"
5. Who was the youngest king mentioned in the Bible?
1. Saul (1 Samuel 18:28)
2. Joseph (Genesis 39:7-19)
3. Aeneas (Acts 9:33-34)
4. Jesus (Luke 8:21)
5. Joash, who began his reign at the age of seven (2 Chronicles 24:1)
1. What Hebrew was given the daughter of the pharaoh as a wife?
2. Whose brothers were imprisoned after being accused of being
spies in Egypt?
3. Where did Paul exorcise a spirit from a possessed slave girl,
whose owners then became furious?
4. Who said "I shall now perish one day by the hand of Saul"?
5. What was the largest army assembled?
1. Joseph (Genesis 41:45-46)
2. Joseph (Genesis 42)
3. Philippi (Acts 16:16-18)
4. David (1 Samuel 27:1)
5. One million men, brought by Zerah the Ethiopian against Asa of Judah
(2 Chronicles 14:9)
* * * * *
Bible trivia information found in The Complete book of bible trivia,
by J. Stephen Lang, Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Wheaton, IL, 1988.