Sunday morning Bible Study - 9:30 AM
Jul 1 - God's answer to a prophet's laments
- Jeremiah 15:10-12, 15-21
Jul 8 - The potter and the clay - Jeremiah 18:1-12
Jul 15 - The promise of a Savior - Jeremiah 23:1-8; 30:18-22
Jul 22 - God has a plan - Jeremiah 29:1-14
Jul 29 - The call to a New Covenant - Jeremiah 31:23-34
Children's Sunday School - 9:30 AM
Jul 1 - Parents, we need them. Me, obey my parents?
Jul 8 - Get a grip on anger
Jul 15 - Pure and simple, purity counts, VBS overview
Jul 22 - What is integrity? Don't steal, lie, or covet
Jul 29 - Teen camp recap, 10 Commandments recap
Monday morning 8 AM
Mighty Men's Prayer Time
Tuesday morning 9 AM
Free Time Fellowship Hour
Bible study, fellowship, and refreshments
Current study: 1st Corinthians
Wednesday night Bible Study - 7 PM
Study started May 23
"Who needs God?" by Andy Stanley
- July 18 - cancelled due to VBS
Cross Stitch Women's Ministries
Our focus will be on serving others through helping with
our current ministries, making items for Tendercare
Pregnancy Center, and having occasional outings.
Our goal is to grow closer in relationship with Jesus
Christ, each other, and as a community.
- next meeting: TBA, 6 PM
Please contact Jess Orner for more information.
1. What king was referred to by Jesus as "that fox"?
2. What traitor murdered Elah, King of Israel, and then later, after a
seven day reign, committed suicide?
3. What was the affliction of the young boy who was throwing
himself into the fire?
4. Who said "God hath numbered thy kingdom, and finished it?"
5. What prophet mentions multicolored carpets?
1. Herod (Luke 13:31)
2. Zimri (1 Kings 16:8-10)
3. He was demon possessed (Matthew 17:14-18)
4. Daniel (Daniel 5:26)
5. Ezekiel (Ezekiel 27:24)
1. What son of Saul was made king of Israel by Abner?
2. Who murdered Shallum and took his place on the throne of Israel?
3. How did Jesus heal the two blind men who asked for his help?
4. Who said "But the Lord is in his holy temple; let all the earth keep
silence before him"?
5. Who had a throne with purple cushions?
1. Ishbosheth (2 Samuel 2:10)
2. Menahem (2 Kings 15:14)
3. He touched their eyes (Matthew 20:30-34)
4. Habakkuk (Habakkuk 2:20)
5. Solomon (Song of Solomon 3:10)
* * * * *
Bible trivia information found in The Complete book of bible trivia,
by J. Stephen Lang, Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Wheaton, IL, 1988.