Sunday morning Bible Study - 9:30 AM
The prophets point to Jesus
Dec 1 - The process of preparation - Malachi 2:17-3:5, 16-4:5
Dec 8 - The joy of God's presence - Zephaniah 3:9-20
Dec 15 - The shepherds of Bethlehem - Micah 5:2a; 7:14-20
Dec 22 - A Child is born - Isaiah 9:2-7
Dec 29 - A Light has come - Isaiah 60:1-9, 18-22
Youth Faith for Life Sunday School - 9:30 AM
Dec 1 - Loving God with our minds
Dec 8 - Shaped by God's word
Dec 15 - Advent Lesson
Dec 22 - Advent Lesson & celebration
Dec 29 - Learn while you are young
Children's Sunday School
December - TBA
Monday morning 8 AM
Mighty Men's Prayer Time
Tuesday morning 9 AM
Free Time Fellowship Hour
Bible study, fellowship, and refreshments
Current study: Ephesians started in August
Wednesday night Bible Study - 7 PM
Current Study: Hebrews started in September.
Dec 11 - please read Chapters 11-13
Cross Stitch Women's Ministries (Women's Fellowship)
Our focus will be on serving others through helping
with our current ministries, making items for
Tendercare Pregnancy Center, and having occasional outings.
Our goal is to grow closer in relationship with Jesus
Christ, each other, and as a community.
- TBA, 6 PM at the church
Please contact Jess Orner for more information.
1. What king is considered to be the author of 73 of the Psalms?
2. What cynical king asked Jesus questions and then allowed him to be mocked?
3. What dangerous creature did not affect Paul when it bit him?
4. Who said "At midday, O king, I saw in the way a light from heaven, above the brightness of the sun, shining round about me and them which journeyed with me?"
5. What word, the name of Isaiah's son, is the longest word in the Bible?
2. Herod (Luke 23:1-11)
3. A viper (Acts 28:3-6)
4. Paul (Acts 26:13)
5. Maher-shalal-hash-baz (Isaiah 8:1)
1. What king had the misfortune of his worst enemy being his son-in-law and the best friend of his son?
2. According to the Law, how many witnesses are necessary before a man could be tried and put to death?
3. What happened when Paul placed his hands on the believers at Ephesus?
4. Who said "Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God"?
5. What is the longest book in the New Testament?
1. Saul (1 Samuel 18:1, 28)
2. At least two (Deuteronomy 17:6)
They spoke in tongues and proclaimed the gospel
4. Peter (Matthew 16:16)
* * * * *
Bible trivia information found in The Complete book of bible trivia,
by J. Stephen Lang, Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Wheaton, IL, 1988.