Sunday morning Bible Study - 9:30 AM
God calls a People
Nov 4 - God's ongoing promise - Deuteronomy 30:1-20
Nov 11 - God calls a new leader - Joshua 1:1-18
Nov 18 - God grants victory - Joshua 6:1-21,25
Nov 25 - Recommitting to the call - Joshua 24:13-28
Children's Sunday School - 9:30 AM
The work of the Holy Spirit
Nov 4 - Jesus promises the Holy Spirit
Nov 11 - Spiritual gifts
Nov 18 - Life in the Spirit
Nov 25 - Thanksgiving weekend/missed lessons
Monday morning 8 AM
Mighty Men's Prayer Time
Tuesday morning 9 AM
Free Time Fellowship Hour
Bible study, fellowship, and refreshments
Current study: 2nd Corinthians
Wednesday night Bible Study - 7 PM
Study started Oct 17th
Book of Job - "The wisdom of the Cross"
Nov 14 - please read Chapters 6-10
Cross Stitch Women's Ministries
Our focus will be on serving others through helping
with our current ministries, making items for
Tendercare Pregnancy Center, and having occasional outings.
Our goal is to grow closer in relationship with Jesus
Christ, each other, and as a community.
- No meeting for December
- January dates TBA
Please contact Jess Orner for more information.
1. What king dressed in royal finery, was hailed as a god but then
struck down by the angel of the Lord?
2. What king of Israel was imprisoned for defying Assyrian authority?
3. Where did Jesus heal a man who had been sick for 38 years?
4. Who said "Will a man rob God?"
5. What book mentions making robes white by washing them in blood?
1. Herod Agrippa (Acts 12:21-23)
2. Hoshea (2 Kings 17:4)
3. The pool at Bethesda (John 4:46-54)
4. Malachi (Malachi 3:8)
5. Revelation 7:14
1. What king did Paul tell the story of his conversation to?
2. What kinsman of Jesus was imprisoned for criticizing King Herod's
marriage to Herodias?
3. What dead man at Troas was raised up by Paul after falling out of
4. Who said "Woe to them that devise iniquity, and work evil upon
5. What curious object was in the hand of the person sitting on the
white cloud in Revelation?
1. Agrippa (Acts 26)
2. John the Baptist (Matthew 14:3-5)
3. Eutychus (Acts 20:9-10)
4. Micah (Micah 2:1)
5. A sickle (Revelation 14:14)
* * * * *
Bible trivia information found in The Complete book of bible trivia,
by J. Stephen Lang, Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Wheaton, IL, 1988.