Sunday morning Bible Study 9:45-10:30 AM
Lessons from the Kings of Judah
Oct 1 - The King who went from bad to good
- 2 Chronicles 33:1-16
Oct 8 - The King who ruled from the book
- 2 Chronicles 34:18-31
The Messages of Ezekiel
Oct 15 - The God who is everywhere - Ezekiel 1:1-9, 15-18, 24-28a
Oct 22 - The God who calls us - Ezekiel 2:1-3:4, 12-15
Oct 29 - The God who holds us accountable - Ezekiel 18:1-4, 21-32
Teen Class 2023
"So What's the Difference?" by Fritz Ridenour. Exploring how Biblical Christianity differs from other world religions and beliefs. Focusing on knowing what and why we believe, and sharing our firm, personal faith in the midst of a "no absolute truth" culture.
Tuesday morning 8 AM - Prayer Time
Wednesday night Bible Study - 7 PM - cancelled 9/20, 9/27, 10/4
Study of "The Acts of Apostles" begun June 14, 2023
If interested in the remote meeting, please contact Pastor George.
1. Active during Josiah's reign, this prophet spoke about judgement and the coming "day of the Lord".
2. What king of Assyria was murdered at worship by his two sons?
3. What emperor had a bevy of magicians and psychics who could not interpret his strange dreams?
4. What animal came out of the Nile in droves as a plague on the Egyptians?
5. Who told a king that he would not accept a gift of shoelaces?
2. Sennacherib (2 Kings 19:37)
3. Nebuchadnezzar (Daniel 2:10)
4. Frogs (Exodus 8:1-4)
5. Abram told this to the king of Sodom (Genesis 14:23)
* * * * *
Bible trivia information found in The Complete book of bible trivia,
by J. Stephen Lang, Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Wheaton, IL, 1988.