Sunday School is cancelled until Coronavirus Emergency is lifted.
Sunday morning Bible Study -
Youth Faith for Life Sunday School -
Children's Sunday School
Tuesday morning 8 AM -
Tuesday morning 9 AM -
Free Time Fellowship Hour - Bible study and fellowship
Current study: Colossians - began Dec 2
Wednesday night Bible Study - 7 PM
New Study started Apr 21 - Romans
- If interested in the on-line study, please contact Pastor George
- We returned to In person study on Apr 28, 2021.
Remote meeting through Conference call is still available.
1. This prophet, put into a hole in the ground for being too outspoken , was often called the "weeping prophet."
2. What owner of a vineyard was executed by Ahab because lying witnesses claimed he had blasphemed against God and the king?
3. According to Jude's epistle, who disputed with Satan over the body of Moses?
4. Who said "Ye men of Israel, why marvel ye at this? Or why look ye so earnestly on us, as though by our own power or holiness we had made this man walk?"
5. Who kissed Barzillai, an old man who had provided supplies for the army?"
2. Naboth (1 Kings 21)
3. The archangel Michael (Jude 9)
4. Peter (Acts 3:12)
5. David (2 Samuel 19:39)
1. This king of Israel was, early in his career, associated with a group of prophets.
2. What king of Israel claimed to be a devout worshiper of Baal in order to gather together Baal-worshipers and butcher them?
3. What animal does 1 Peter compare Satan to?
4. Who said "Bring me up Samuel?"
5. Who kissed Absalom after his two years in exile?
1. Saul (1 Samuel 10:1-13)
2. Jehu (2 Kings 10)
3. A roaring lion
(1 Peter 5:8)
4. Saul(1 Samuel 28:11)
5. David (2 Samuel 14:33)
* * * * *
Bible trivia information found in The Complete book of bible trivia,
by J. Stephen Lang, Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Wheaton, IL, 1988.