Sunday School is cancelled until Coronavirus Emergency is lifted.
Sunday morning Bible Study - 9:30 AM
Jul 5 - Down, but not out! - Nehemiah 4:1-9; 5:1-5, 6:14-16
Jul 12 - Reading, remembering, and restoring
- Nehemiah 8:5-12; 9:1-3
Look to the Lord - Psalms
Jul 19 - The Fruit of Righteous Living - Psalm 1:1-6
Jul 26 - The Call to Godly Living - Psalm 15:1-5
Youth Faith for Life Sunday School - 9:30 AM
Children's Sunday School
Tuesday morning 8 AM
Mighty Men's Prayer Time - resuming July 21st
Tuesday morning 9 AM
Free Time Fellowship Hour
Bible study, fellowship, and refreshments
Current study: Ephesians 5 - resuming July 21st
Wednesday night Bible Study - 7 PM
Study began Jul 1st
Jul 15 - On-line study
- "A strength not mine own" by LeRoy Lawson
- please contact Pastor George if you are interested
Cross Stitch Women's Ministries (Women's Fellowship)
Our focus will be on serving others through helping
with our current ministries, making items for
Tender Care Pregnancy Center, and having occasional outings.
Our goal is to grow closer in relationship with Jesus
Christ, each other, and as a community.
- TBA, 6 PM at the church
Please contact Jess Orner for more information.
1. Which of the ten plagues finally convinced the Egyptian pharaoh to let the Israelites leave?
2. When Paul was mobbed in the temple, who rescued him?
3. What judge wrung out a bowlful of water from a fleece in answer to prayer?
4. Who said "Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the deed of man, and with the seed of beast?"
5. After Moses, still living in the royal household of Egypt, killed an Egyptian, where did he take refuge?
1. The last - the death of the first born (Exodus 12:30-32)
2. The chief Roman captain (Acts 22:30;23:1-10 )
3. Gideon (Judges 6:38)
4. Jeremiah (Jeremiah 31:27)
5. In Midian (Exodus 2)
1. Who reigned in Persia when Nehemiah heard the sad news about the walls Jerusalem?
2. What Roman official gave Paul a centurion as a guard and told the centurion to allow Paul freedom to see whomever he wished?
3. What river was turned into blood?
4. Who said "Understandest thou what thou readest?"
5. When a violent storm caused the death of all of Job's children, how many people in the household escaped the tragedy?
1. Artaxeres (Nehemiah 1:1)
2. Felix (Acts 24:23)
3. The Nile
4. Philip(Acts 8:30)
5. One (Job 1:14-19)
* * * * *
Bible trivia information found in The Complete book of bible trivia,
by J. Stephen Lang, Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Wheaton, IL, 1988.