Sunday School is cancelled until Coronavirus Emergency is lifted.
Sunday morning Bible Study - 9:30 AM
Look to the Lord - Psalms
Aug 2 - The Experience of rest - Psalm 37:1-11
Aug 9 - Hope for the discouraged - Psalm 42:1-11
Aug 16 - A Prayer of confession - Psalm 51:1-12
Aug 23 - Overcoming fear - Psalm 91:1-16
Aug 30 - Celebrating where we came from
- Psalm 105:1-11, 23-27, 42-45
Youth Faith for Life Sunday School - 9:30 AM
Children's Sunday School
Tuesday morning 8 AM
Prayer Time - resumed July 21st
Tuesday morning 9 AM
Free Time Fellowship Hour
Bible study, fellowship, and refreshments
Current study: Philippians - resumed July 21st
Wednesday night Bible Study - 7 PM
Study began Jul 1st
Aug 5 - On-line study
- "A strength not mine own" by LeRoy Lawson
- please contact Pastor George if you are interested
Cross Stitch Women's Ministries (Women's Fellowship)
Our focus will be on serving others through helping
with our current ministries, making items for
Tender Care Pregnancy Center, and having occasional outings.
Our goal is to grow closer in relationship with Jesus
Christ, each other, and as a community.
- TBA, 6 PM at the church
Please contact Jess Orner for more information.
1. What king of Judah purified the temple and rededicated it to God?
2. What three rulers, hearing Paul defend himself in Caesarea, agreed that he deserved no punishment?
3. Who healed Jericho's water supply by throwing salt into it?
4. Who said "Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money?"
5. Jesus was threatened with stoning by people gathering in Jerusalem for the Feast of Dedication, How did he escape?
1. Hezekiah (2 Chronicles 29)
2. Festus, Agrippa, and Bernice (Acts 25:23-26:32)
3. Elisha (2 Kings 2:19-22)
4. Peter (Acts 8:20)
5. We don't know; the Gospel account gives no explanation (John 10:22-39)
1. Who reigned in Persia when Nehemiah heard the sad news about the walls Jerusalem?
2. What Roman official gave Paul a centurion as a guard and told the centurion to allow Paul freedom to see whomever he wished?
3. What river was turned into blood?
4. Who said "Understandest thou what thou readest?"
5. When a violent storm caused the death of all of Job's children, how many people in the household escaped the tragedy?
1. Artaxeres (Nehemiah 1:1)
2. Felix (Acts 24:23)
3. The Nile
4. Philip(Acts 8:30)
5. One (Job 1:14-19)
* * * * *
Bible trivia information found in The Complete book of bible trivia,
by J. Stephen Lang, Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Wheaton, IL, 1988.