Sunday School is cancelled until Coronavirus Emergency is lifted.
Sunday morning Bible Study -
The Ten Commandments: Was that an echo?
Nov 1 - Love and loyalty - Exodus 20:14; Matthew 5:27-30
Nov 8 - The high cost of theft
- Exodus 20:15;22:1-4; Ephesians 4:28
Nov 15 - As good as our word
- Exodus 20:16; Zechariah 8:16-17; Matthew 5:33-37
Nov 22 - Be content
- Exodus 20:17; 1 Timothy 6:6-10; 1 John 2:15-17
Nov 29 - Jesus and the Law - Galatians 3:19-25; 4:4-7
Youth Faith for Life Sunday School -
Children's Sunday School
Tuesday morning 8 AM
Prayer Time - resumed July 21st
Tuesday morning 9 AM
Free Time Fellowship Hour
Bible study and fellowship
Current study: Philippians - resumed July 21st
Wednesday night Bible Study - 7 PM
Nov 25 - Cancelled due to Thanksgiving
On-line study and at the church
- If you attend in person, please follow our Covid compassionate distancing guidelines - new study started Nov 11 - Ten Commandments
- please contact Pastor George if you are interested
1. What king of Israel was told by the prophet Jehu that the royal family would be wiped out because of its destruction of the Jeroboam's dynasty?
2. Who was probably the most deceptive future father-in-law in the Bible?
3. Who died when the parted Red Sea became unparted?
4. Who said "Hate the evil, and love the good, and establish judgement in the gate; it may be that the Lord of host will be gracious unto the remnant of Jacob"?
5. How did Michal, David's wife, fool the messengers who came to fetch the runaway David?
1. Baasha (1 Kings 16:1-4)
2. Laban, father-in-law (Genesis 29)
3. The Egyptians (Exodus 14:21-29)
4. Amos (Amos 5:15)
5. She placed an idol (presumably human sized) in David's bed and told the messengers he was sick (1 Samuel 19:11-18)
1. What son of Solomon caused the kingdom to split when he threatened the people of Israel?
2. What doting mother lied to procure a blessing for her favorite son?
3. When the Israelites in the wilderness complained about the lack of water, where did the water come from?
4. Who said "Our father is old, and there is not a man in the earth to come in unto us after the manner of all the earth?"
5. Running from Saul, David took refuge in Gath, where the king was worried at having a popular folk hero in town. How did David keep himself from being a victim of the king's anger?
1. Rehoboam (1 Kings 12:1-17)
2. Rebekah, mother of Jacob and Esau (Genesis 27)
3. A rock
(Exodus 17:1-6; 20:1-11)
4. Lot's daughters(Genesis 19:31)
5. He pretended to be crazy (1 Samuel 21:10-15)
* * * * *
Bible trivia information found in The Complete book of bible trivia,
by J. Stephen Lang, Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Wheaton, IL, 1988.