Sunday morning Bible Study 9:45-10:30 AM
Four World changing days
Mar 5 - Celebrating Passover - Mark 14:12-26
Mar 12 - Preparing for the Cross - Mark 14:32-50
Mar 19 - Tragic failure of loyalty - Mark 14:27-31,66-72
Mar 26 - What will you decide about Jesus
- Mark 14:60-64;15:2-15
Teen Class 2023
"So What's the Difference?" by Fritz Ridenour. Exploring how Biblical Christianity differs from other world religions and beliefs. Focusing on knowing what and why we believe, and sharing our firm, personal faith in the midst of a "no absolute truth" culture.
Tuesday morning 8 AM - Prayer Time
Wednesday night Bible Study - 7 PM -
New study started Aug 24th
"Luke: a commentary for Bible Students" by Ken Herr
– published 2007
If interested in the remote meeting, please contact Pastor George.
1. This sister of a Hebrew leader was herself a prophetess. For a time she was afflicted with leprosy.
2. What evil king of Judah was killed by his servants?
3. What possessed man ran about naked?
4. According to Proverbs, what substance affects a man like the bite of a snake?
5. Who kissed the prodigal son?
1. Miriam (Exodus 15:20)
2. Amon (2 Kings 21:23)
3. The Gerasene demonic (Luke 8:27)
4. Wine (Proverbs 23:32)
5. His father (Luke 15:20)
* * * * *
Bible trivia information found in The Complete book of bible trivia,
by J. Stephen Lang, Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Wheaton, IL, 1988.